Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Had to cancel my There membership

The main reason of canceling the membership was due to the fact that I was not using the service enough. As exciting as it was to have the world back, it seemed to quickly fade. My real life partner and I used There.com as a creative outlet, as many do, but the design program has a ways to go before it is up and running again. Until then we will not be in world only because when we would go in we would find ourselves standing around bored because we already built that Paz, explored the world and attended events that seem to be exactly the same as the last, only with a different scenery. I guess actually being in the world of There.com is really more enjoyable for those who want to be social, but has things for those less sociable to do as well. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment