Sunday, April 29, 2012

Holy Crap!


Holy crap is There.com getting expensive without it being open to the public. I am going broke and might soon lose places I'm renting and after I hopefully sell off all of my inventory! Getting disappointed in There this time around as it is taking quite awhile for the virtual world to be open to the rest of the public. Many developers are getting ready to submit new items and some of us have not been able to create because we no longer have the Stylemaker and/or Previewer. Developers are anxious to get there new creations into world but sales will be low due to There.com not being open to all yet. Not sure how much longer I can hang on since it is costing me over $70 a month not including the $10 monthly subscription fee to pay for my rental zones. Lets get it done guys! I appreciate the hard work and time you have put into it so far but its getting difficult for some of us to stick around. 



1 comment: