Monday, May 7, 2012

There.com has officially re-opened up for the rest of the world! I was very happy to hear this and have seen that new members are joining. There have been new names out and about exploring the world. Now its time for us long time There members to put on some fun events to keep them from getting bored too quickly. I will do my best to pitch in and get events going in my zones and try to be there but for the next two weeks I will be finishing up my Spring semester in school, so I will be busy. 


Next up is hopefully getting that developer program all set up and ready for developers to begin submitting their items. Auctions has been filled with the same items lately and it feels to me like there is not enough of a variety right now. Looking forward to having more items to choose from in auctions. 


In recent weeks I rented a paintball funzone and it has been pretty dead. The games that come with the zone are pretty cool but I am unhappy about how when I shoot someone they bounce right back to where they were standing or running before my paintball hit them and on my screen sent them flying. For example when we play the game where who ever gets to the ring first wins, I would shoot a player on the other team from a distance and hit them, they would go flying but sent right back to where I had shot them. They would end up getting to the ring and none of my hits actually hit them on their end; also when I got to the ring first, the ring would not recognize me right away until the other team got to the ring and then it would say they got there first and won the game. I am very unhappy about this zone and would not recommend a paintball zone to anyone until these issues are fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment